At Liquid, we believe that the evolution of work is project-based, flexible and global, and we’re committed to creating new and innovative solutions for people and businesses like yours. That's why we're happy to announce Liquid's newest feature for vendors and contractors:
Now you can use Liquid to send invoices to get paid by anyone you do work for, whether or not they’re already using Liquid.
A Revolution In AP/AR: Invoice and Get Paid Without Fees
Other services (we won't name names) charge up to $49/month for the privilege of creating and sending invoices and receiving ACH transfers. But Liquid is 100% fee-free for contractors: that means there are no fees to create and send invoices, no fees to track invoice payments, and no fees for you to collect payments.
You work hard, so you're entitled to take home every last dollar/euro/pound/etc. Not to toot our own horn, but apparently, that's a big innovation in the online world of Accounts Payable.
1. Navigate to your Invoices section of Liquid.
2. Click + Invoice
3. Create an Invoice For a new client not yet on Liquid.
4. Fill out the Invoice information (e.g. your client's name, their email) and then either input your line items or upload your invoice and click Send.
5. Your client will receive your invoice by email and will be able to quest checkout and pay.
6. You'll receive your money in your bank account in 2-4 business days.
Opening The Doors of Opportunity
Our suite of invoicing tools were designed with contractors and vendors in mind. Whether you're providing services or goods, Liquid allows you to send a precise, custom invoice to any of your US-based clients — even when they're not on Liquid.
And we really can't emphasize this enough: our suite of vendor tools to send invoices and track and receive payments has no feels for contractors and vendors.
It's almost the end of the month already, so what are you waiting for? Get those invoices ready to send and get one step closer to payday with Liquid.